Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: The Da Vinci Code

  1. #21
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Da Vinci Code

    Opus Dei isn't an organization?????...usually fictitious organizations dont have official websites

    id be willing to listen to your claim if you could actually back it up with some evidence...not saying you're wrong but it's hard for me to believe without any evidence other thatn your word
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Da Vinci Code

    in all honesty, I am joking.
    It really is called the privy. Or referred to as so. The idea of the priory of sinon that is .The dei, along with many other religious organizations I am well schooled in.

    What the joke was, most wont give recognition to the idea of the priory, Opus Dei, etc. Many elite organizations lead you to believe they do not in fact exist. Much of the Da Vinci code and the previous book Angels and Demons touch on that idea highly. I was banking on those who read the books to catch on to what I was doing, I guess I was wrong.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Da Vinci Code

    well im only on chapter 45 got 60 more to go
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Da Vinci Code

    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •